- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Business Administration major in Financial Management, Management Accounting, or equivalent.
- Experience: With at least 1 year of experience in Finance (Accounts Payables). Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Skills: Ability to work independently and w/ a team in a fast-paced & high-volume environment w/ emphasis on accuracy and timeliness. Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, basic accounting principles knowledge, research and data analysis.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Sort and distribute incoming mail related to accounts payable
- Process purchase orders
- Process check requests
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements, research, and correct discrepancies
- Assist in month end closing
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assist with other projects as needed