Job Position: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
- Education: Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mass Communication, Communication Arts, Business Administration, or any business- related courses.
- Experience: Preferably with experience in channels marketing of information technology products (software and hardware).
- The Business Development Specialist will be responsible for the sales development of the particular channel assigned
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Must be responsible in the funnel development of the accounts gathered or assigned
- Build referrals and lead generation network
- Be aligned with the corporate business strategy and develops on the sales strategy for the accounts handled
- Conduct sales for targeted business sectors to identify opportunities and needs
- Develop and grow existing account to meet corporate business objectives
- Good sales presentation skills and knowledge of tender preparation and proposals
- Be able to work closely with various departments especially the channel management team to ensure smooth fulfillment of orders
- Conduct demo and training for the accounts handled such as events, seminars, and exhibitions whenever necessary