Through the years, new backup solutions are being made to address all problems when it comes to data loss. Some of these backup solutions have been recognized for being efficient and reliable when it comes to businesses, whether in small or large enterprises. One of these backup solutions is called “Acronis,” a backup software that is considered as one of the best here in the Philippines and even abroad. For you to be familiar with this backup software, here is the flow of what we will cover:
- What is Acronis?
- Ten Reasons Why You Should Choose Acronis
- Who Makes Acronis?
- What is Acronis Used for?
- Acronis Distributor in the Philippines
What is Acronis?
For those who are not familiar with the term, Acronis is a backup software, disaster recovery, and secure data access for small to large enterprises. Acronis provides easy, complete, and safe solutions for any of your data. It is also said to be suitable, whether it is used in remote, local, cloud, or mobile devices.
Acronis Philippines is powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine. It is a suite that provides the most efficient backup and recovery that is available for your Windows, Linux environments, VMware, Microsoft, Red Hat, Citrix, and Oracle hypervisors. The Acronis AnyData Engine is the most innovative data protection technology that your business needs for accessing critical information in your company. Altogether, Acronis assures you that it can undoubtedly function well across any environment and in any location.
Ten Reasons Why You Should Choose Acronis
As you go on with your business, you should always guard your documents against data loss or corruption to avoid problems in the future. According to Upgrade, “data protection or backup solution is essential as cybersecurity is very critical as of the moment.” With that, it is essential to have something that copies every of your data on a separate medium. What we need is a tool that will help us solve data protection challenges, just like Acronis. Did you know that Acronis is one of the best backup solutions that you can rely on? To make a point, here are ten good reasons why you choose or purchase it for your benefit.
- It protects your data well as it will optimize your most critical workloads.
- It is a one backup solution for all of your physical and virtual server backup requirements.
- It has a total of 25 languages that are available in the management console. By having a lot of languages to choose from, you won’t have any problem understanding the system since you can read it with your preferred language.
- It can recover any file and complete systems as soon as possible.
- It has flexible recovery options to ensure your business’ continuity from time to time.
- It is very affordable compared to other backup software in the Philippines.
- It is effortless to install and manage.
- It has an excellent corporate-level power compared to others.
- Its data can perform all kinds of backup, such as full, incremental, and differential backup.
- It can start as quickly as possible, with no upfront costs.
Who Makes Acronis?
Acronis is made by Acronis International GmBh, a global technology company in Schaffhausen, Switzerland. As a technology company, it aims to develop numerous cloud software for backup purposes, disaster recovery, and secure file sync for data access. As a whole, Acronis International GmBh has 18 offices worldwide, including Singapore, France, Germany, Japan, and the United States. Moreover, the company has a total of 1000 plus workers as of today. Serguei Beloussov, Ilya Zubarev Max Tsyplyaev, and Stanislav Protassov are the said founders of Acronis in 2001.
What is Acronis Used for?
Acronis is a backup software that is used for recovery programs. It helps its users to have a backup software that is essential for saving data whenever, wherever. According to SearchDataBackup, Acronis can store backups to storage devices, including local disks, cloud, and even network storage. Additionally, it is the most reliable and easy-to-use backup for businesses of all sizes. All in all, Acronis keeps your business operations running by ensuring your data is always secure and available.
Acronis Distributor in the Philippines
- Sagesoft Solutions, Inc.– Sagesoft is a distributor of Acronis in the Philippines. Aside from Acronis, they also provide SUSE, Mark Logic, Webroot, Amazon Web Services, and Nagios to their customers. As an Information Technology Company, Sagesoft serves its clients with numerous IT services and software to be of help with their business matters or personal issues.
- iSecure Networks Inc. – iSecure Networks Inc. is likewise a distributor of Acronis in the Philippines. It is also one of the leading IT security distributors in the country. Through the years, they have carved a niche for the enablement of secure information across multiple applications over the internet. Their strength is focused on selling, marketing, and implementing IT products. They always aim to help businesses, whether small or large enterprises when it comes to saving their business data information.
As of today, the number of Acronis distributors in the Philippines is not that many. Although there are just two of them, Sagesoft Solutions Inc. and iSecure Networks Inc. are dependable distributors of Acronis in the country. However, if the two distributors mentioned above are not enough, you can always acquire the software internationally.